Bankai Resureccion Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Supernatural.S01E09.480p.BluRay.www.interp30.com.mkv
The Rules of the site EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:03 am by dayshbakan

The Rules of the site EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:45 am by dayshbakan

The Rules of the site EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:45 am by dayshbakan

The Rules of the site EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:13 pm by dayshbakan

» Crack.Apache.Log.Viewer.2.52.zip MAXSPEED
The Rules of the site EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:23 am by dayshbakan

The Rules of the site EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:43 am by dayshbakan

The Rules of the site EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:42 am by dayshbakan

» Erotic Sexy Half Naked Girls [HIGHLY Compresed HQ Picz][Billie-P
The Rules of the site EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:20 pm by dayshbakan

» Flash File Recovery 5.4 By Jamessul
The Rules of the site EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:06 am by dayshbakan

What is permitted here?
The Rules of the site L2_s2_v2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 pm

The Rules of the site

Go down

The Rules of the site Empty The Rules of the site

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Rule One: Never argue with the staff, as they usually know what they are talking about.

Rule Two: While in the chatbox, respect moderators, as well as others. Please do not have open flame wars, as I can not stress enough how annoying it is to have to deal with. As long as we all get along, there should be no problems.

Rule Three: No Metagaming or godmodding. We want people in the roleplaying to feel as realistic as possible. So while you are in character, you can NOT use stuff you learned in the chat box, or by reading other messages. So basically keep your OOC knowledge out and make sure if your character doesn't know about something, then you act like you don't either. Capeesh?

Also, godmodding. This being the fact of saying "you missed every hit, and I didn't die from that other hit because of my power level." Basically, no Dragon Ball Z shit where one hit throws some one through building, causing them to crumble. Powers I understand, but punches and kicks, no. (Unless they are part of powers)

Rule Four: OOC posting in a topic is fine, but lets keep it to a minimum, huh guys? Anything not directly related to the roleplay should be discussed via pms or chat box interactions.

Rule Five: Mature Topics. Now there are certain times where you want to have a little sexual interaction, yes? Well this is all fine and dandy, but I have to request that anyone attempting this make it a closed topic or at least put in the title: "X-rated". You can be creative, as long as it gets the message across.

Rule Six: Do not post in any role-playing until your character application is posted and approved. Otherwise, your application will be denied and you will have to make another one.(Yes, it has to be different).

Rule Seven: If a topic says "Private" or "Closed" or anything like that, do not go posting in it. It's just irritating to have some one do that.

Rule Eight: Please keep advertising only to the section for it, as we do not need that in the pm's and CB.

Penalities to breaking rules
Once: Warning
Twice: 24-Hour Ban
Thrice: IP Ban

Credit goes to Altair
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bankaihaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum